Thursday, May 1, 2014

MAIL: PLS, AM I A LESBIAN?

I got this mail from a blog reader and she has a question for

you all because this one pass me o...
Good day, naija gossip girl, my name is sonia ( not real name), i have tried soo hard to suppress this and i cant just take it anymore, i need to know if i am a lesbian. i noticed that anytime i see a girl with huge boobs, big bum, she doesn't even have to be pretty, i get the urge to have sex with her.... i have a boyfriend and i love him dearly, we have sex regularly, and i enjoy it, so i'm really confused. pls am i a lesbian?


hmm, aunty, first of all, premarital sex is bad and in my own opinion, i think you might be bisexual. please be careful o, 14 years isn't a joke o so please stop thinking of girls in "that manner"... e joor o...

2 comments:

  1. Kirikiri dey wait 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao @kirikiri dey wait 4 u, but this aunty's story nor be here o

    ReplyDelete